AmpliTube 3.5 Custom Shop is now free

Recording systems, Software, Microphones, plugins, computers that work, the best ways to capture the sound. A good place to start figuring out that sound is here.

AmpliTube 3.5 Custom Shop is now free

Postby Brian @ IK on Tue Apr 19, 2011 10:59 am

AmpliTube 3.5 Custom Shop has just been released.... and it's now free for everyone.

The base version includes 4 amps, 9 stomps, 5 cabs, 3 mics, 2 rack effects, and a tuner... all completely free!
From there, you can build your own custom rig at the Custom Shop.
Use the Custom Shop to demo officially certified amps from some of the top names in gear, like Orange, Fender, Ampeg, and Soldano, all in the comfort of your own studio. Lots of vintage models, too - Marshall Plexi and JMP, Vox AC30 Copper Panel, vintage Orange and Fenders, even a Supro!

http://www.ikmultimedia.com/amplitubefree

ENJOY! :)
Brian @ IK
Peasant

Re: AmpliTube 3.5 Custom Shop is now free

Postby plexi on Tue May 03, 2011 2:18 am

Hey thanks Brian! that is really cool. I have Amplitude and the Fender Amplitude, is this different?
plexi
Site Admin

Postby Brian @ IK on Tue May 03, 2011 9:03 am

plexi wrote:Hey thanks Brian! that is really cool. I have Amplitude and the Fender Amplitude, is this different?

AmpliTube 3.5 Custom Shop is the continuation (and combination) of these products... and more.
The new AmpliTube will unlock all of the models from both your AmpliTube Fender and AmpliTube 2 software, giving you new features like 3D mic placement and drag & drop effects ordering. Updated DSP modeling too, which makes these amps more dynamic and realistic than ever. And you can add new models à la carte, whether they're from existing AmpliTube titles like AmpliTube Jimi Hendrix or Ampeg SVX, or new models like our highly acclaimed Soldano and Orange models. Oh.. and we've got 2 new Fender models you can pick up, too... a '57 Champ, and an incredible '65 Princeton Reverb.

:jam:
Brian @ IK
Peasant

Postby Quig on Tue May 24, 2011 3:17 pm

:panic: :excited: :rock_bob:

That sums it up, really. Amplitube is a great song-writing and demo-producing tool, and now it's free. Well, I still need to buy add-on's I guess, but it's still a nice step up from my v.2 LE.
"If one man can show this much hate, think of how much love we can show together."

-Quote of a norwegian teenager from Utoya in an interview with CNN
Quig
Page

Postby Brian @ IK on Wed May 25, 2011 2:55 am

You don't need to buy add-ons, but we'd really like you to. :mrgreen:
We give you a good base to start from, and you can expand your gear collection one piece at a time, to fit your own unique sound.
Brian @ IK
Peasant

Return to Recording Gear, Mics, Software and Techniques