A couple a good lookin whooooooers!

Every brand has a home in this forum. If your like many guitarist and use guitars that are custom built or just production, your in the right place.

A couple a good lookin whooooooers!

Postby Frankie Sixxxgun on Sun Nov 14, 2010 1:03 am

Give it back to me, white girl, give it back.

:strat:

Frankie Sixxxgun
The King of Crash

Re: A couple a good lookin whooooooers!

Postby Mayhawk on Fri Nov 26, 2010 10:56 pm

That Gretsch says CLASS.

Make sure you got a strap worthy of yer Falcon....something in leather (cream or gold toned leather) with lots of cowboy studding and metal buckle-y looking things (conchoes?) Like Buck would've used if he was playing a tuxedo gig. 8)

BTW, I am thinking of an Epi '58 V. I have tried one, loved it. Hangs right and nothing in your way past the 12th fret.

So, is that case for your V the standard Gibson issue or an aftermarket? Looks nicer than the big broomstick looking cases.
Mayhawk
User of the Murse

Re: A couple a good lookin whooooooers!

Postby Frankie Sixxxgun on Sun Jul 24, 2011 4:16 pm

I can't believe this thread is still on the first page!! Oh well, it's not gravedigging if it's my own post, right?

I got me one of those straps that look like a deluxe interior for a caddy on that Falcon. Not only that, but my chiropractor has a side job "blinging" things, so she put a million gems and a gaudy ass bird on the strap for me. It's almost like Liberace, but it's a White Falcon so it's okay.

That case is a stock Gibson case from the 80's I think. When I bought the V it didn't come with a case, so my buddy at the local guitar shop gave me that one since it was just left in the back since the beginning of time. I actually had to dust it off!
Frankie Sixxxgun
The King of Crash

Return to Modern Guitars