Metro board

Topics other than amps, guitars, and tone. No posts about politics or religion.

Metro board

Postby cedarchoper58 on Wed Apr 20, 2016 11:53 pm

Its down for a while any one know whats goin on
cedarchoper58
none

Location: Where the blues rains down heavy and rock rolls hard

Re: Metro board

Postby Unit_1 on Thu Apr 21, 2016 6:55 pm

Was coming to post the good news that our metroamp forum will be back online, on it's new server, later today or tomorrow.
The ability to play/make music is a gift that not everyone gets. Those of us who have it should use it.

Asimov:Individual science fiction stories may seem as trivial as ever to the blinder critics and philosophers of today — but the core of science fiction, its essence, the concept around which it revolves, has become crucial to our salvation if we are to be saved at all.
Unit_1
Prince

Location: Kali4ñia (a small planet orbiting the west coast of the United States)

Postby cedarchoper58 on Fri Apr 22, 2016 11:35 pm

still down
cedarchoper58
none

Postby LD50 on Sat Apr 23, 2016 9:23 am

Weird coincidence, but there is someone who drops by there now and again with very strong opinions in the JMH section has a flame war with whoever disagrees and then gets banned. Could be just coincidence. :dunno:
He seems like a very good Hendrix style player with the chops and tone pretty sorted from his clips (although not listened to them for a while) and clearly knows a lot. What I don't get is why he goes back time and again with different names but same attitude :dumass:
All bleeding stops.......eventually.
LD50
Prince

Postby cedarchoper58 on Sat Apr 23, 2016 6:02 pm

There was a guy on there claiming he worked at a shop in California and that he knew Hendrix and worked and modded his amps and guitars calling Eddi Kramer and Roger Mayer liar's. Changing every thing we have ever known about Hendrix. Maybe the Hendrix estate shut it down
cedarchoper58
none

Postby Unit_1 on Sat Apr 23, 2016 7:42 pm

I just searched for metroamp, clicked on the link and was redirected to 'datingservice' dot com, an adults only site

wtf?

another link, metroamp/store took me to the site and yes the forum is down, but the site is up.

as a retired programmer with 40 years experience it doesn't surprise me that an update/upgrade went bad and is taking longer than anticipated....

MAN am I glad I don't do that anymore!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! countless weekend wasted on upgrades while everyone else went home to play for two days :ick:

was jamming till 2am last night, got up at noon :jam: :highfive: :ROFLMAO:
The ability to play/make music is a gift that not everyone gets. Those of us who have it should use it.

Asimov:Individual science fiction stories may seem as trivial as ever to the blinder critics and philosophers of today — but the core of science fiction, its essence, the concept around which it revolves, has become crucial to our salvation if we are to be saved at all.
Unit_1
Prince

Location: Kali4ñia (a small planet orbiting the west coast of the United States)

Postby Mr. dB on Sat May 07, 2016 3:18 pm

I hope this isn't the same as that "Closed For Remodeling" sign at the restaurant that never reopens...
Mr. dB
Prince

Postby jaywalker on Sun May 08, 2016 12:45 pm

It was up just a couple of days ago with all new host and software.
jaywalker
Baron

Postby cedarchoper58 on Tue May 10, 2016 12:23 am

Back down
cedarchoper58
none

Return to Off-Topic Lounge