Been awhile but glad to be back!

Topics other than amps, guitars, and tone. No posts about politics or religion.

Been awhile but glad to be back!

Postby 57lpjr on Tue Feb 09, 2016 3:30 pm

Not sure when my last visit was but I remembered my password so I have that going for me!

Will be selling a bunch of Fender, Traynor, Ampeg and a few Hiwatt, Vox & Marshall Heads & Cabs soon. Also some Guitars and Affects.
I have more gear than I need...but not as much gear as I want...

"Roll over Woodstock - we won!" & "Music is life, and life is not a business." (Iggy Pop 3/15/10)

"but lately one or two has fully paid their due for working for the clampdown...HAH, Gitalong, Gitalong"

"I believe, believe, believe, that there's better days ahead. I believe, believe, believe, that there's a heaven before I'm dead."

"I'll play for free but I gotta get paid for breaking my s**t down at the end of the night"
57lpjr
Ampmeister

Re: Been awhile but glad to be back!

Postby LD50 on Tue Feb 09, 2016 7:27 pm

57lpjr wrote:Not sure when my last visit was but I remembered my password so I have that going for me!

Will be selling a bunch of Fender, Traynor, Ampeg and a few Hiwatt, Vox & Marshall Heads & Cabs soon. Also some Guitars and Affects.

:cheers:

Shame about selling :cry:
All bleeding stops.......eventually.
LD50
Prince

Postby 57lpjr on Tue Mar 15, 2016 6:55 pm

Need to clear out the big stuff. Too bulky or heavy and unlikely to sell at the Guitar Shows I attend. Dropped off a bunch of Ampeg & Traynor Cabs at a local store that does a good business with the younger crowd that still uses the bigger gear.
I have more gear than I need...but not as much gear as I want...

"Roll over Woodstock - we won!" & "Music is life, and life is not a business." (Iggy Pop 3/15/10)

"but lately one or two has fully paid their due for working for the clampdown...HAH, Gitalong, Gitalong"

"I believe, believe, believe, that there's better days ahead. I believe, believe, believe, that there's a heaven before I'm dead."

"I'll play for free but I gotta get paid for breaking my s**t down at the end of the night"
57lpjr
Ampmeister

Postby Unit_1 on Thu Mar 17, 2016 6:07 am

I really should sell off some of my old, and mostly unused gear. I've settled into using only five amps and eight pedals lately.... that leaves like 15 amps and 30 unused pedals.

nos tubes and rare capacitors tho? those will have to wait for the estate sale, lol... :mrgreen:
The ability to play/make music is a gift that not everyone gets. Those of us who have it should use it.

Asimov:Individual science fiction stories may seem as trivial as ever to the blinder critics and philosophers of today — but the core of science fiction, its essence, the concept around which it revolves, has become crucial to our salvation if we are to be saved at all.
Unit_1
Prince

Location: Kali4ñia (a small planet orbiting the west coast of the United States)

Postby Seby on Fri Mar 25, 2016 11:13 am

Unit_1 wrote:I really should sell off some of my old, and mostly unused gear. I've settled into using only five amps and eight pedals lately.... that leaves like 15 amps and 30 unused pedals.

nos tubes and rare capacitors tho? those will have to wait for the estate sale, lol... :mrgreen:

15 amps?!
Seby
Certified

Return to Off-Topic Lounge