1000 sparklers, and a cute cat

Topics other than amps, guitars, and tone. No posts about politics or religion.

1000 sparklers, and a cute cat

Postby Unit_1 on Thu Jan 07, 2016 2:08 am

I really like the cat. Sparklers pretty too...

The ability to play/make music is a gift that not everyone gets. Those of us who have it should use it.

Asimov:Individual science fiction stories may seem as trivial as ever to the blinder critics and philosophers of today — but the core of science fiction, its essence, the concept around which it revolves, has become crucial to our salvation if we are to be saved at all.
Unit_1
Prince

Location: Kali4ñia (a small planet orbiting the west coast of the United States)

Re: 1000 sparklers, and a cute cat

Postby Jamie on Thu Jan 07, 2016 2:39 pm

Those silly Ruskies... An AK training exercise.. :shock:

https://www.facebook.com/gunguardians/videos/1511324079177700/
Jamie
Baron

Postby Unit_1 on Fri Jan 08, 2016 2:04 am

Jamie wrote:Those silly Ruskies... An AK training exercise.. :shock:

https://www.facebook.com/gunguardians/videos/1511324079177700/

the marines used to use live fire, not sure if they still do...

Check this one out. They actually shoot you with a vest on!!!

In other news, my new nano drone lost a rotor, went out the open door and into a mop bucket :POd: . My new new nano drone was shipped this afternoon. Should be here Saturday, lol.... Well the first one was gold, and was kinda hard to see, the new one is red. should be much easier to see. (Note to self, EMPTY the mop bucket before flying)

http://www.ebay.com/itm/111771282471?_t ... EBIDX%3AIT

These little drones are very unstable and it takes a lot of effort to fly them. It's extraordinarily addictive!!!! That's a heck of a lot of fun for $20....
:highfive:

The ability to play/make music is a gift that not everyone gets. Those of us who have it should use it.

Asimov:Individual science fiction stories may seem as trivial as ever to the blinder critics and philosophers of today — but the core of science fiction, its essence, the concept around which it revolves, has become crucial to our salvation if we are to be saved at all.
Unit_1
Prince

Location: Kali4ñia (a small planet orbiting the west coast of the United States)

Postby Jamie on Fri Jan 08, 2016 3:34 pm

The video is Larry Vickers / Vicker's Tactical. He's a stand up guy, he's pretty popular in my area in certain circles. The owner of my LGS is pretty good friends with Larry. I'll let it go at that.. Oh, if you are running Glocks, Vickers has a few very useful accessories. That video though.. goes way beyond my comfort zone..;)

A nano drone? As a kid cox gas u-control planes and estes rockets were a pretty big thing. So I picked up one of those tiny helicopters for a few bucks years ago out of curiosity.. It goes up and down, that is about it.
Jamie
Baron

Postby Seby on Sat Jan 09, 2016 5:59 am

Awesome vids!

Relatedly, what on Earth is going on with Hickok 45's channel? =(

Love the sparklers!
Seby
Certified

Postby Jamie on Sat Jan 09, 2016 2:37 pm

Seby wrote:Relatedly, what on Earth is going on with Hickok 45's channel? =(

Some speculated embedded advertising. I'm guessing it's a coming trend.
Jamie
Baron

Return to Off-Topic Lounge