Green/Grey Christmas

Topics other than amps, guitars, and tone. No posts about politics or religion.

Green/Grey Christmas

Postby pckpat on Thu Dec 24, 2015 7:23 am

Yeah, no snow this year. In fact I have seen kids walking down my street this week in short-sleeve tees. Very unusual for this part of S.Ontario in late December. I was just outside checking out the full-moon with a large attendant moon-dog. Looks like Santa will be making his run in record time around here, with no snow, and lotsa moonlight. :P
What's it looking like in your area?
"Who does not work,is heavy to the earth" (Albanian proverb)
"Vision without action,is a dream-Action without vision is a nightmare"-(Japanese saying)
pckpat
Emperor

Re: Green/Grey Christmas

Postby Unit_1 on Thu Dec 24, 2015 4:30 pm

We have all the cold down here in SoCal. You can have it back! lol....

Last year winter was cancelled :say_what:
The ability to play/make music is a gift that not everyone gets. Those of us who have it should use it.

Asimov:Individual science fiction stories may seem as trivial as ever to the blinder critics and philosophers of today — but the core of science fiction, its essence, the concept around which it revolves, has become crucial to our salvation if we are to be saved at all.
Unit_1
Prince

Location: Kali4ñia (a small planet orbiting the west coast of the United States)

Postby LD50 on Thu Dec 24, 2015 5:27 pm

pckpat wrote:Yeah, no snow this year. In fact I have seen kids walking down my street this week in short-sleeve tees. Very unusual for this part of S.Ontario in late December. I was just outside checking out the full-moon with a large attendant moon-dog. Looks like Santa will be making his run in record time around here, with no snow, and lotsa moonlight. :P
What's it looking like in your area?

Clear evening, the rain and hail this afternoon all gone.

Beautiful clear moon with perfect views of the surface landmarks.

Time for evening meal with assembled family, and wine of course!

Cheers everyone
All bleeding stops.......eventually.
LD50
Prince

Postby mirrorman on Thu Dec 24, 2015 7:14 pm

No snow to speak of here in the Sault.
Anything that was on the ground got melted by the rain and warm temps here earlier this week.
Wind knocked out power to a large area of the city this morning...Luckily I dodged that bullet.
Definitely not typical Christmas weather, but hope you all have a merry one just the same.
On the eleventh hour, of the eleventh day, of the eleventh month, we will remember you
mirrorman
Squire

Postby Jamie on Thu Dec 24, 2015 7:48 pm

Rain last night.. Sunny today in Ohio and 61. I like winter, ice and snow. El Niño really screwed this year up.
Jamie
Baron

Postby Gooch on Thu Dec 24, 2015 8:04 pm

About 80 degrees here in Austin for the last few days. Possibility of showers tomorrow for Christmas Day.
Dying ain't much of a living.
Gooch
Baron

Return to Off-Topic Lounge