Maple Syrup Case= High Treason!

Topics other than amps, guitars, and tone. No posts about politics or religion.

Maple Syrup Case= High Treason!

Postby pckpat on Mon Jun 22, 2015 9:53 pm

Maybe some of you guys might find this funny...but let me tell you-up here in the Great White North, we do not take tis king of egregious abuse of one of our national treasures lightly. :old: Who knows what could be next- the ritual desecration of poutine? Well, at least they got this psychotic maniac off the streets of Steeltown.http://www.cbc.ca/news/canada/hamilton/news/man-arrested-for-pouring-syrup-on-sidewalk-1.3120055
"Who does not work,is heavy to the earth" (Albanian proverb)
"Vision without action,is a dream-Action without vision is a nightmare"-(Japanese saying)
pckpat
Emperor

Re: Maple Syrup Case= High Treason!

Postby pckpat on Mon Jun 22, 2015 9:58 pm

And "Across the Great Divide" (shameless legendary 80%Canadian band plug :lol: ) we have another crime, which would seem highly particular to the Canuckian criminal mindset...http://www.ctvnews.ca/canada/man-riding-a-moose-video-under-investigation-in-b-c-1.2434518
Although, in all seriousness, the poor mama moose was severely stressed by these drunken yahoos, and I do hope someone sees the inside of a cell for such mistreatment.
"Vision without action,is a dream-Action without vision is a nightmare"-(Japanese saying)
pckpat
Emperor

Postby jaywalker on Tue Jun 23, 2015 11:45 pm

Pouring maple syrup on a sidewalk after smoking the wacky tobacky? Clearly a sign of reefer madness! He deserves to spend time in the dunking chair.
They should'a made 'im lick it up.

Ok, I know it's an indelicate and seemingly rather insensitive question but, where was Rocky while this was happening to Moose? Gettin' high with the syrup guy? Goodness! What's going on up there?
jaywalker
Baron

Postby Mr. dB on Thu Jun 25, 2015 1:51 am

Mr. dB
Prince

Postby pckpat on Thu Jun 25, 2015 3:03 am

Someone on the comments section of the Star article suggested that when they find this drunk@ss doofus, that perhaps the moose (moosetress?) could take a fifteen second ride on his back while he tries to swim away. I second that suggestion. :evil:
pckpat
Emperor

Return to Off-Topic Lounge