Gibson in the news

Topics other than amps, guitars, and tone. No posts about politics or religion.

Gibson in the news

Postby vez on Wed Jun 10, 2015 3:05 pm

vez
Squire

Re: Gibson in the news

Postby Seby on Sun Jun 14, 2015 3:18 am

The fact that the robot tuners are getting installed on nearly everything now tells you that in-house peeps are too scared to speak up. I wish I could have been a fly on the wall at the meeting where that one got passed.
Seby
Certified

Postby Mr. dB on Fri Jun 19, 2015 3:16 am

There's a picture of Tsar Henry in the margin of the dictionary next to the definition of "hubris".
Mr. dB
Prince

Postby vez on Fri Jun 19, 2015 2:05 pm

Seby wrote:The fact that the robot tuners are getting installed on nearly everything now tells you that in-house peeps are too scared to speak up. I wish I could have been a fly on the wall at the meeting where that one got passed.

I ashamed to say I have not tried these new tuners. Are they mush heavier? Some of their lighter guitars would not fair well with a heavier head. I remember putting Schallers on an thin necked SG ruins the balance. I sure wish they'ed get a new CEO.
vez
Squire

Postby Mr. dB on Thu Jun 25, 2015 1:49 am

Mr. dB
Prince

Postby Unit_1 on Thu Jun 25, 2015 1:52 pm

In my entire career I think I met only 2 'good' CEO's - I say that because I knew one was truly a noble and honest man, and the other I'm pretty sure he was but wouldn't bet my life on it.

by the time they get that high most have already taken the psychopath test

with positive result !

"you know Schmitty's just too old and only performing at 90%, take him out back and have him shot and HEY what's for lunch?" :highfive:
The ability to play/make music is a gift that not everyone gets. Those of us who have it should use it.

Asimov:Individual science fiction stories may seem as trivial as ever to the blinder critics and philosophers of today — but the core of science fiction, its essence, the concept around which it revolves, has become crucial to our salvation if we are to be saved at all.
Unit_1
Prince

Location: Kali4ñia (a small planet orbiting the west coast of the United States)

Postby Seby on Thu Jun 25, 2015 2:29 pm

I do not know what it weighs. I just know that it is ridiculous! :old:

http://www2.gibson.com/Products/Min-ETune.aspx

:evil:
Seby
Certified

Return to Off-Topic Lounge