Old School Board FINALLY Complete

Some like 'em and some don't, but I bet everyone has at least a couple — Analog Delay, Digital Delay, Reverb, Chorus, Flanger, Phaser, Tube Overdrive, Transistor Overdrive, Fuzz, Octave Fuzz, Tremolo, Vibrato, Compressor and the list goes on!

Old School Board FINALLY Complete

Postby steveokla on Thu Mar 26, 2015 9:05 pm

Well, it's taken a few years, but my old school pedal board is complete (complete, that is, with the pedals I thought just had to be there and which I use all the time). Thus, ego sum in pace. Well, for the most part, anyway. It includes:

Univibe
Fuzz Faces. On the board at the moment is a Dallas Arbiter silicone from '69, leaning on the board is an Arbiter, 275 Germanium. From '66 I think.

TS808. The one on the board has the JRC chip, the one leaning against the board has the RC chip

"80 something AD9 Delay

Dynacomp Script logo compressor

And, finally, as of today, Clyde script Wah. Behind the board is a '68 Thomas Organ, Italian wah with trash can. Been using that one for years. By the by, if anyone's interested, I'll likely be selling it off soon, now that the Clyde has arrived.

Well, there it is. Took a lot of questing, so I couldn't resist the impulse to post the finished product.
[URL=http://s118.photobucket.com/user/steveokla/media/IMG_00981_zpsgahiwncs.jpg.html]Image[/URL
steveokla
Baron

Re: Old School Board FINALLY Complete

Postby Unit_1 on Fri Mar 27, 2015 1:29 am

:shock:

woof!!!!!
The ability to play/make music is a gift that not everyone gets. Those of us who have it should use it.

Asimov:Individual science fiction stories may seem as trivial as ever to the blinder critics and philosophers of today — but the core of science fiction, its essence, the concept around which it revolves, has become crucial to our salvation if we are to be saved at all.
Unit_1
Prince

Location: Kali4ñia (a small planet orbiting the west coast of the United States)

Postby vez on Thu Apr 09, 2015 5:21 pm

steveokla wrote:Well, there it is. Took a lot of questing, so I couldn't resist the impulse to post the finished product.

Well I know you put alot of time and effort into getting this all together,

People are always trying to obtain some specific tone or want to know how to sound like so-and-so from the past, using modern equipment.
The fact is, if they want to sound like so-and-so, they need to use what what he used.

What a nice rig. Good job.
Alas, the joy of the quest is over.
vez
Squire

Postby steveokla on Thu Apr 09, 2015 6:44 pm

Thanks much! Truth is, I need a little break frm quests
steveokla
Baron

Postby Michael Patrick on Fri Apr 10, 2015 4:50 pm

You must be left-footed. :mrgreen:

Cool board, those pedals are all keepers.
The price of meat has just gone up, and your old lady has just gone down
Michael Patrick
Mr. Mojo Risin'

Postby spangled99 on Wed May 27, 2015 8:37 pm

That board is "senior". Well done.
spangled99
Baron

Postby 2 guest(s) on Sat May 30, 2015 6:40 pm

Steve, very, very nice board! That Blues Driver looks a little out of place...
mr.danny wrote:+1 We're all going the way of speaker cones anyway :cheers:
2 guest(s)
Squire

Postby steveokla on Sun May 31, 2015 2:34 pm

2 guest(s) wrote:Steve, very, very nice board! That Blues Driver looks a little out of place...

Yeah, that's true--it kinda jumps out as anachronistic. I leave it on when in venues that require low vol stuff. Also, there was a space left on the pedal switcher, and I couldn't bear not to use it for something.
steveokla
Baron

Return to Effects and the Signal Chain