Orange Sound City 120

This forum is for those who like to watch eBay auctions and those who want to alert the users of a specific auction.
Forum rules
Please do not use this forum as a spam to promote your own auction unless you have over 100 posts. We ask that comments about auctions be kept civil as well as respectful. If your a business and would like to use our forum to promote your ebay auctions, please contact us directly before promoting auctions on this forum.

Orange Sound City 120

Postby sound city 69 on Sun Nov 09, 2014 4:20 am

Man, sometimes I wish that I lived in England.

http://www.ebay.co.uk/itm/SOUND-CITY-12 ... 3a9ad5ab65
sound city 69
Certified

Re: Orange Sound City 120

Postby Tauntonhobbit on Sun Nov 09, 2014 9:08 am

I always have grave misgivings with sellers who seem unable or unwilling to plug something in....it's fine if you've got a tame tech, but, otherwise...........
:?
Tauntonhobbit
Court Jester

Postby Vortexion on Sun Nov 09, 2014 11:35 am

"HAVE NO WAY OF TESTING AS HAVE NO GUITAR" - oh for heaven's sake! :dumass:
Vortexion
Newt

Postby Stinkfoot on Sun Nov 09, 2014 2:27 pm

Vortexion wrote:"HAVE NO WAY OF TESTING AS HAVE NO GUITAR" - oh for heaven's sake! :dumass:

I know, it should read, "I do not have a means of testing it as I do not posses a guitar" :nutjob:
Stinkfoot
Squire

Postby Unit_1 on Sun Nov 09, 2014 3:40 pm

Stinkfoot wrote:
Vortexion wrote:"HAVE NO WAY OF TESTING AS HAVE NO GUITAR" - oh for heaven's sake! :dumass:

I know, it should read, "I do not have a means of testing it as I do not posses a guitar" :nutjob:

terrible grammer.....

AND HE'S SHOUTING IT :!:

:wink:
The ability to play/make music is a gift that not everyone gets. Those of us who have it should use it.

Asimov:Individual science fiction stories may seem as trivial as ever to the blinder critics and philosophers of today — but the core of science fiction, its essence, the concept around which it revolves, has become crucial to our salvation if we are to be saved at all.
Unit_1
Prince

Location: Kali4ñia (a small planet orbiting the west coast of the United States)

Return to eBay Watch