one of those great deals

This forum is for those who like to watch eBay auctions and those who want to alert the users of a specific auction.
Forum rules
Please do not use this forum as a spam to promote your own auction unless you have over 100 posts. We ask that comments about auctions be kept civil as well as respectful. If your a business and would like to use our forum to promote your ebay auctions, please contact us directly before promoting auctions on this forum.

one of those great deals

Postby Unit_1 on Sun Feb 02, 2014 11:51 pm

wow, an almost complete 5e3 kit, just missing one capacitor, MM iron WITH chassis for $125

couldn't help myself - gonna stick one of my all astron boards in it and turn it around and then sell the leftover parts...

lol....

http://www.ebay.com/itm/161214707235?ssPageName=STRK:MEWNX:IT&_trksid=p3984.m1439.l2649

my cost for the trannys with my good guy discount is just a tad lower than the price of the whole kit.

pinching myself.....
The ability to play/make music is a gift that not everyone gets. Those of us who have it should use it.

Asimov:Individual science fiction stories may seem as trivial as ever to the blinder critics and philosophers of today — but the core of science fiction, its essence, the concept around which it revolves, has become crucial to our salvation if we are to be saved at all.
Unit_1
Prince

Location: Kali4ñia (a small planet orbiting the west coast of the United States)

Re: one of those great deals

Postby housekustoms on Mon Feb 03, 2014 1:32 am

Unit_1...way to go, what a great deal :thumbsup:

For the rest of us I say...

Asleep at the wheel again :oops:
I'm a little bit :old: now, but I still like to :jam:

housekustoms
Page

Postby Unit_1 on Mon Feb 03, 2014 2:57 am

every once in a while you find the greatest deals on ye' olde bay!

like the time i bought 110 .1uf 400v paper in oil astrons for a dollar each, free shipping

there's a guy in the EU that sells these for $12 each + $24 shipping, lol... had i bought these from him it would have cost $2016....

http://www.ebay.com/itm/0-1uF-400V-Astron-Paper-in-oil-lot-of-4-/280815332692?pt=Vintage_Electronics_R2&hash=item4161e5ed54

or the time i got 100 x .022uf 400v nos mustard caps for like $15.00 when everyone forgot to bid at the last moment

lol....

hde.soft on eBay kept selling these at crazy low prices when the S hit the fan in 2009, and i kept buying them at great deals. i have over 600 of them now. muuuu haaa haa haa haaaaaaaaaaa......

about 400 in 400v axial (short lead for pcb use) and about 300 in 600v radial

since i make my own turret boards, short leads are NOT a problem...

my 6g9-b 1963 tremolux board made with a short lead .022uf 400v - right about in the middle
The ability to play/make music is a gift that not everyone gets. Those of us who have it should use it.

Asimov:Individual science fiction stories may seem as trivial as ever to the blinder critics and philosophers of today — but the core of science fiction, its essence, the concept around which it revolves, has become crucial to our salvation if we are to be saved at all.
Unit_1
Prince

Location: Kali4ñia (a small planet orbiting the west coast of the United States)

Postby vez on Sun Feb 09, 2014 3:56 am

Unit_1 wrote:wow, an almost complete 5e3 kit, just missing one capacitor, MM iron WITH chassis for $125

couldn't help myself - gonna stick one of my all astron boards in it and turn it around and then sell the leftover parts...

lol....

http://www.ebay.com/itm/161214707235?ssPageName=STRK:MEWNX:IT&_trksid=p3984.m1439.l2649

my cost for the trannys with my good guy discount is just a tad lower than the price of the whole kit.

pinching myself.....

You scored on that one Unit!
vez
Squire

Return to eBay Watch