sprague t0-6a capacitor analyzer on the Bay

This forum is for those who like to watch eBay auctions and those who want to alert the users of a specific auction.
Forum rules
Please do not use this forum as a spam to promote your own auction unless you have over 100 posts. We ask that comments about auctions be kept civil as well as respectful. If your a business and would like to use our forum to promote your ebay auctions, please contact us directly before promoting auctions on this forum.

sprague t0-6a capacitor analyzer on the Bay

Postby Unit_1 on Fri Jan 31, 2014 10:56 pm

this is just like mine, which works great. posted in case someone out there was looking. no affiliation

http://www.ebay.com/itm/SPRAGUE-TEL-OHMIKE-TO-6A-CAPACITOR-ANALYZER-/131107108769?&_trksid=p2056016.l4276

and my video on how to use one:
The ability to play/make music is a gift that not everyone gets. Those of us who have it should use it.

Asimov:Individual science fiction stories may seem as trivial as ever to the blinder critics and philosophers of today — but the core of science fiction, its essence, the concept around which it revolves, has become crucial to our salvation if we are to be saved at all.
Unit_1
Prince

Location: Kali4ñia (a small planet orbiting the west coast of the United States)

Re: sprague t0-6a capacitor analyzer on the Bay

Postby housekustoms on Sat Feb 01, 2014 1:26 am

Nicely done Unit_1.
I'm a little bit :old: now, but I still like to :jam:

housekustoms
Page

Postby Vortexion on Sat Feb 01, 2014 12:46 pm

I'd love to have that in my arsenal. Sadly, can't afford it - and even if I could it looks like the seller wouldn't ship to the UK. Never mind... (sigh) :(
Vortexion
Newt

Postby Unit_1 on Sat Feb 01, 2014 6:01 pm

Vortexion wrote:I'd love to have that in my arsenal. Sadly, can't afford it - and even if I could it looks like the seller wouldn't ship to the UK. Never mind... (sigh) :(

well it's a mute point now, SOLD

just wonderin' if one of our esteemed members picked it up???
The ability to play/make music is a gift that not everyone gets. Those of us who have it should use it.

Asimov:Individual science fiction stories may seem as trivial as ever to the blinder critics and philosophers of today — but the core of science fiction, its essence, the concept around which it revolves, has become crucial to our salvation if we are to be saved at all.
Unit_1
Prince

Location: Kali4ñia (a small planet orbiting the west coast of the United States)

Postby housekustoms on Sat Feb 01, 2014 6:28 pm

That so sux...I knew I should have done so last night...I was planning on taking care of it when I got back this morning from running errands with my better half. Logged in, saw some forum responses and then saw this one...arrrggghhh!

Snooze and you loose is again proved true. I'm too stupid to live :POd:

housekustoms
Page

Postby Unit_1 on Sun Feb 02, 2014 6:40 pm

housekustoms wrote:That so sux...I knew I should have done so last night...I was planning on taking care of it when I got back this morning from running errands with my better half. Logged in, saw some forum responses and then saw this one...arrrggghhh!

Snooze and you loose is again proved true. I'm too stupid to live :POd:

PORKY! sob! lol...

yeah these usually go fast, i had to go through a real bidding war to get mine getting that last high bid in there in the last three seconds

got mine for about $245 with shipping i believe... been awhile.

Unit_1
Prince

Postby housekustoms on Sun Feb 02, 2014 7:23 pm

Unlike many on this forum I would probably have a hard time making a strong case for actually needing it but as an equipment junkie I had an interest in it. I've seen a lot of Heathkit units for sale but rarely with the build manual. The Sprague unit had some more advanced features too. I don't think it came with an assistant though :P

Had I bought it, I would have soon heard "what is in that box that was just delivered?" and landed in the state of "asking forgiveness rather than permission" :shhh:

Been there a lot...

housekustoms
Page

Return to eBay Watch