What does your home studio look like

Recording systems, Software, Microphones, plugins, computers that work, the best ways to capture the sound. A good place to start figuring out that sound is here.

What does your home studio look like

Postby g6120 on Wed Jan 08, 2014 10:13 am

-----------------

g6120
g6120
Court Jester

Re: What does your home studio look like

Postby peter horvath on Wed Jan 08, 2014 3:59 pm

Hopefully, this works correctly... https://www.facebook.com/prhorvath/media_set?set=a.10151633513310647.856306.641750646&type=3

I don't appear in most of the pics, as I'm too busy recording stuff. My shoes make various appearances, though.
peter horvath
Baron

Postby Unit_1 on Wed Jan 08, 2014 7:12 pm

peter horvath wrote:Hopefully, this works correctly... https://www.facebook.com/prhorvath/media_set?set=a.10151633513310647.856306.641750646&type=3

I don't appear in most of the pics, as I'm too busy recording stuff. My shoes make various appearances, though.

i see only a blank page, i'm guess you have your security set so only friends can see your pictures 8)
The ability to play/make music is a gift that not everyone gets. Those of us who have it should use it.

Asimov:Individual science fiction stories may seem as trivial as ever to the blinder critics and philosophers of today — but the core of science fiction, its essence, the concept around which it revolves, has become crucial to our salvation if we are to be saved at all.
Unit_1
Prince

Location: Kali4ñia (a small planet orbiting the west coast of the United States)

Postby Unit_1 on Wed Jan 08, 2014 7:41 pm

nice g6120

my studio looks like my wife's storage room, 'cus she snuck in there whilst i slept and dumped all her hoarded goods in there...

well, to be fair i had almost burnt the house down on thankgiving 2012 and we had to vacate all the stuff from the kitchen for the restoration crew to get in there and change everything

but we did get new paint, new floor, new hood, new stove, the AC ducts cleaned, new electrostatic AC filters, all kinds of pots and pans all for $500 deductible. the stove was $6199.

so since i can't possibly show you my studio, i can show you my stove since i'm the gourmet chef in the house!

The ability to play/make music is a gift that not everyone gets. Those of us who have it should use it.

Asimov:Individual science fiction stories may seem as trivial as ever to the blinder critics and philosophers of today — but the core of science fiction, its essence, the concept around which it revolves, has become crucial to our salvation if we are to be saved at all.
Unit_1
Prince

Location: Kali4ñia (a small planet orbiting the west coast of the United States)

Postby peter horvath on Mon Jan 13, 2014 9:22 pm

I fixed the privacy setting. Let me know if you can see it now.
peter horvath
Baron

Postby Unit_1 on Mon Jan 13, 2014 10:56 pm

peter horvath wrote:I fixed the privacy setting. Let me know if you can see it now.

recording music AND drinking beer.

too bad i can't teleport over to your place, CA to NJ is way to far to drive for a visit and some beer!

looks like good times in the basement!!!!!!

Unit_1
Prince

Postby tonewoods on Tue Jan 14, 2014 5:46 pm

"Guitar sound is basically where it all starts and ends for me. Give me a brownface Deluxe and that reverb tank, and we’ll get it done.”
--Joe Bonamassa
tonewoods
Certified

Postby Unit_1 on Thu Jan 16, 2014 7:50 am

tonewoods wrote:Image

you live in a cave? :shock:

Unit_1
Prince

Postby peter horvath on Thu Jan 16, 2014 3:36 pm

Oh and nice Advents, G6120.
peter horvath
Baron

Postby g6120 on Tue Jan 21, 2014 11:22 am

peter horvath wrote:Oh and nice Advents, G6120.

You noticed good eye yes they are nice speakers n sound great .
g6120
g6120
Court Jester

Postby peter horvath on Wed Jan 22, 2014 3:49 pm

I have had a pair of Advent Baby speakers for the last 30ish years. They are great. A friend of mine had the Advents in your pic. I had Advent Envy...

Should you be interested in the sounds that emanate from my home studio, please go HERE...

Enjoy.
peter horvath
Baron

Return to Recording Gear, Mics, Software and Techniques