Circuit Diagram Needed - WEM Monitor Reverb Combination Amp

Community amplifier schematic and diagram library

Circuit Diagram Needed - WEM Monitor Reverb Combination Amp

Postby markpsych on Thu Oct 31, 2013 5:45 pm

Long shot, but hoping someone might know where I can get hold of a circuit diagram for the wem ‘monitor reverb combination amp’?

Pictured here: http://www.watkinsguitars.co.uk/images/ ... emcat4.jpg

I’ve purchased one in fantastic condition. However, someone in the past has tried to modify the amp to try and ramp up the output far beyond its ability, and the modifications to the circuit have turned the amp into a bit of a fire and shock hazard :!:

Haven’t been able to find a diagram on the net (I think the amps are quite scarce now), so struggling to know what needs doing to put it back to what it should be.

Any help you can offer would be much appreciated.

Cheers
markpsych
Peasant

Re: Circuit Diagram Needed - WEM Monitor Reverb Combination

Postby markpsych on Fri Nov 08, 2013 8:07 pm

markpsych
Peasant

Postby Unit_1 on Fri Nov 08, 2013 8:14 pm

wow, that was easy.... :lol:

welcome to the forum markpsych

:jam: :cheers: :thumbsup:
The ability to play/make music is a gift that not everyone gets. Those of us who have it should use it.

Asimov:Individual science fiction stories may seem as trivial as ever to the blinder critics and philosophers of today — but the core of science fiction, its essence, the concept around which it revolves, has become crucial to our salvation if we are to be saved at all.
Unit_1
Prince

Location: Kali4ñia (a small planet orbiting the west coast of the United States)

Postby cekic on Thu Sep 25, 2014 3:50 pm

markpsych, an amp that is a fire hazard, must be a pretty big amp. Anyways congratulations on getting the diagram for the amp so quickly. I was wondering if you can put up some images showing how the amp was a fire hazard and what you did to reduce that risk and to put it back to its original shape and size. This might help some new people at the forum to understand how the amps and how to use them safely without trying to exceed their power output limits.
cekic
Peasant

Return to Schematics and More