Pair of SMF series cabs

20 Studio, 50+, 50PA, 50R, L100, B100, L120, L120PA, L120R, 120 SLAVE, B120, B150, L150, L200, B200, Concord, and SMF

Pair of SMF series cabs

Postby weidman01 on Sat Oct 26, 2013 5:29 pm

I stumbled across these helping a friend clean a storage locker and really have no clue about them. I took them apart to find that they had celestion G12T-75 speakers in them.

I took a few photos of them, just trying to get an idea of what they may be worth. I really have no clue and any help is appreciated!

Thanks!

Didn't let me upload the photos...Not sure why.
The serial numbers on the back are 74095472 and 79105478.

Can send pictures if anyone wants to see them to get more information.
weidman01
Peasant

Re: Pair of SMF series cabs

Postby Unit_1 on Sat Oct 26, 2013 7:50 pm

welcome to the VAF weidman01 !!! :cheers:

if want to post pictures

a) create a free photobucket account at http://www.photobucket.com

b) post your pics there

c) on the right of the image you will see "Links to share this photo"

d) click on the text box to the right of "DIRECT" and the link will be copied to your clipboard

e) then in this forum click on the "Img" buttom above the composition window, then in the composition window click on edit/paste

to see what it looks like, simply click on the QUOTE buttom above my post (*be sure you're logged in or the quote button won't be displayed*) and you'll be able to see what i did to display this picture

like so - a picture of my hand with a smudge, and an overbearingly large thumb :mrgreen: :

The ability to play/make music is a gift that not everyone gets. Those of us who have it should use it.

Asimov:Individual science fiction stories may seem as trivial as ever to the blinder critics and philosophers of today — but the core of science fiction, its essence, the concept around which it revolves, has become crucial to our salvation if we are to be saved at all.
Unit_1
Prince

Location: Kali4ñia (a small planet orbiting the west coast of the United States)

Postby weidman01 on Sat Oct 26, 2013 8:03 pm

http://s921.photobucket.com/user/weidman01/library/

Here are a few images of them, have more if any wants to see more.
weidman01
Peasant

Postby midlife on Sun Feb 02, 2014 10:27 pm

Hey Weldman, I saw you had the pair of quad 12's on eBay just this past week. $1400? Isn't that price a little steep for something you stumbled upon? When you say stumbled, it sounds like they were free. I threw out a price of $400 just to get the ball rolling. But, no one bid after that. Good luck selling them.
If you want you can buy my SMF head and then you would have a complete stack.
midlife
Peasant

Return to Sound City