Need a schematic of the Hardrock Tubeplex, please help!

Some like 'em and some don't, but I bet everyone has at least a couple — Analog Delay, Digital Delay, Reverb, Chorus, Flanger, Phaser, Tube Overdrive, Transistor Overdrive, Fuzz, Octave Fuzz, Tremolo, Vibrato, Compressor and the list goes on!

Need a schematic of the Hardrock Tubeplex, please help!

Postby redozzman on Wed Jul 20, 2005 2:13 am

I have sent an email to Vick asking him if he might have a copy but I thought I would check with the members as well. I need a schematic of the tubeplex not the new one that Mike battle is making but the older unit he did with HardRock about 5-6 years ago. Please help.
redozzman
Squire

Re: Need a schematic of the Hardrock Tubeplex, please help!

Postby jazzyjoepass on Tue Apr 01, 2014 7:40 am

Has anyone managed to get a schematic ???
jazzyjoepass
Peasant

Re: Need a schematic of the Hardrock Tubeplex, please help!

Postby 57lpjr on Wed Apr 02, 2014 7:21 pm

Check with Chuck @ Binghamtone (Vestal, NY). He worked on one for me and I have a second spare for parts.
I have more gear than I need...but not as much gear as I want...

"Roll over Woodstock - we won!" & "Music is life, and life is not a business." (Iggy Pop 3/15/10)

"but lately one or two has fully paid their due for working for the clampdown...HAH, Gitalong, Gitalong"

"I believe, believe, believe, that there's better days ahead. I believe, believe, believe, that there's a heaven before I'm dead."

"I'll play for free but I gotta get paid for breaking my s**t down at the end of the night"
57lpjr
Ampmeister

Return to Effects and the Signal Chain