FS: Original Bill Lawrence Mini Humbuckers L550/L560

This area is for Plexi Palace members to list used items for sale, no dealers. Plexi Palace assumes no liability or legal responsibility for members selling here. This section is provided free of charge for registered users.One active listing per member only; list multiple items within a single advert. Caveat Emptor.

FS: Original Bill Lawrence Mini Humbuckers L550/L560

Postby 30stringsandblackdog on Tue Sep 05, 2017 11:14 pm

I bought these Bill Lawrence (Bill & Becky) L550/L560 Mini Humbuckers around 5 years ago for my son's 1973 Gibson LP Deluxe Goldtop. However, he has never installed them (he decided not to mod the LP and its original pickups), and they have been in their boxes all these years.
These are the originals made by Bill; I asked for the best combo and he sent me two leads for the LP Deluxe, a 550 and a 560. One of the pleasures during that time was talking to Becky about the pickups and about Bill. The white particles in the photos are dust.
$180for the pair plus Paypal; shipping is $6. PM me with questions and I'll try to answer.
ImageImageImage
ImageImage
"I always thought the good thing about the guitar was that they didn't teach it in school" -Jimmy Page
Ron Kirn Barnbuster Tele (FOR SALE),
MojoCab 2x12:Celestion Gold/Scumbag(FOR SALE)
1971 SL 100> 1997 1960-TV w/ Weber Blue Dogs/Silver Bells
EMMA ReezaFRATzitz, Fulltone GT-500, SkinPimp Mk III Fuzz, Boss TU-2
30stringsandblackdog
Certified

Return to Classified Ads for Used Gear