Help needed - Tannoy Power Valve Amp HF/200/20L

This forum is for those who like to watch eBay auctions and those who want to alert the users of a specific auction.
Forum rules
Please do not use this forum as a spam to promote your own auction unless you have over 100 posts. We ask that comments about auctions be kept civil as well as respectful. If your a business and would like to use our forum to promote your ebay auctions, please contact us directly before promoting auctions on this forum.

Help needed - Tannoy Power Valve Amp HF/200/20L

Postby moviegoer2 on Tue Oct 08, 2013 9:17 am

Hi
I could do with some advice please as I'm pretty clueless on amps. I'm selling the above on ebay for my dad as my mum needs some equipment after a knee replacement op last year. He used to work as a TV engineer and it is something that's been sitting in his garage - he's tested it, it's fine.
Anyway, I've had a few people ask if I'd be prepared to do a buy-it-now option but I really don't have a clue what it might be worth. I want to try to get a fair and reasonable price as the gear she needs is pretty expensive. Would anyone have a steer on the rough value of the item please? I've searched on google and drawn a blank which leads me to think it might be quite rare. Any help at all would be massively, massively appreciated.
Cheers everyone ;-)
Cherry
moviegoer2
Peasant

Return to eBay Watch