1968 50 watt Plexi

This forum is for those who like to watch eBay auctions and those who want to alert the users of a specific auction.
Forum rules
Please do not use this forum as a spam to promote your own auction unless you have over 100 posts. We ask that comments about auctions be kept civil as well as respectful. If your a business and would like to use our forum to promote your ebay auctions, please contact us directly before promoting auctions on this forum.

Re: 1968 50 watt Plexi

Postby appetite4distortion on Fri Aug 30, 2013 5:20 pm

rainbow wrote:
appetite4distortion wrote:Ok,GAS for 2013 is now officially closed for me :oops:
Wanted it so badly I could not resist, it's my first smallbox, hope it will be great!

Congrats! i am very happy for you! that amp is something special and you will not believe what the tone is! :thumbsup: I Know that :wink:

Thanks..was it yours?? Or of a buddy of you?
Proud to be loud
appetite4distortion
Certified

Re: 1968 50 watt Plexi

Postby rainbow on Sun Sep 01, 2013 11:42 am

appetite4distortion wrote:
rainbow wrote:
appetite4distortion wrote:Ok,GAS for 2013 is now officially closed for me :oops:
Wanted it so badly I could not resist, it's my first smallbox, hope it will be great!

Congrats! i am very happy for you! that amp is something special and you will not believe what the tone is! :thumbsup: I Know that :wink:

Thanks..was it yours?? Or of a buddy of you?

1967 JMP 50w ..I was immediately impressed with that amp! This is what i remember..
Ser no. 1105? (not sure about the last digit) so pretty close to yours, onboard ..mix of Iskra and CC resistors, everything else almost identical , black bat swtches,black Voltage and impedance selectors ..and yes the only difference was that this amp had a perforated board. :cheers:
rainbow
Court Jester

Previous

Return to eBay Watch