racy looking 5e3 on eBay

This forum is for those who like to watch eBay auctions and those who want to alert the users of a specific auction.
Forum rules
Please do not use this forum as a spam to promote your own auction unless you have over 100 posts. We ask that comments about auctions be kept civil as well as respectful. If your a business and would like to use our forum to promote your ebay auctions, please contact us directly before promoting auctions on this forum.

racy looking 5e3 on eBay

Postby Unit_1 on Mon Jun 17, 2013 8:24 pm

The ability to play/make music is a gift that not everyone gets. Those of us who have it should use it.

Asimov:Individual science fiction stories may seem as trivial as ever to the blinder critics and philosophers of today — but the core of science fiction, its essence, the concept around which it revolves, has become crucial to our salvation if we are to be saved at all.
Unit_1
Prince

Location: Kali4ñia (a small planet orbiting the west coast of the United States)

Re: racy looking 5e3 on eBay

Postby dee-luxe on Wed Jun 19, 2013 7:25 pm

Kinda fugly to me.

looks like a 69 camaro crossbred with a Kustom tuck and roll
Lost in time
dee-luxe
Page

Re: racy looking 5e3 on eBay

Postby Unit_1 on Wed Jun 19, 2013 7:40 pm

i thought the same, like it would be a GREAT amp for someone that had a fully restored camero, with tuck and roll..... lol...

i kinda like it, an odd attraction.....

my wife would kill me if i had something that looked like that

she actually has taste, as opposed to me.... :lol:
The ability to play/make music is a gift that not everyone gets. Those of us who have it should use it.

Asimov:Individual science fiction stories may seem as trivial as ever to the blinder critics and philosophers of today — but the core of science fiction, its essence, the concept around which it revolves, has become crucial to our salvation if we are to be saved at all.
Unit_1
Prince

Location: Kali4ñia (a small planet orbiting the west coast of the United States)

Return to eBay Watch