Own Jimi's own Wah and SRV's own TS808!

This forum is for those who like to watch eBay auctions and those who want to alert the users of a specific auction.
Forum rules
Please do not use this forum as a spam to promote your own auction unless you have over 100 posts. We ask that comments about auctions be kept civil as well as respectful. If your a business and would like to use our forum to promote your ebay auctions, please contact us directly before promoting auctions on this forum.

Own Jimi's own Wah and SRV's own TS808!

Postby steveokla on Mon Apr 29, 2013 4:27 am

How many chances do you get like this--Jimi's own Wah Wah and Stevie Ray's own, personal TS808! Eddie V. comes through again.
http://www.ebay.com/itm/1969-Cry-Baby-W ... 51a5eb8379
steveokla
Baron

Re: Own Jimi's own Wah and SRV's own TS808!

Postby Strat59 on Mon Apr 29, 2013 8:49 am

:laff: :laff: :laff:

Ah Eddie you and Used Car Dealers !........ I can't tell the difference.

" They sound unreal " ........... WOW that's amazing. Does my understanding of english escape me or does that letter state - I was given this SHELL which was GUTTED by Noel Redding who said it belonged to Jimi.

Edward old boy , pray tell how the Gutted Shell sounds unreal !

They are not cheap and will only sell to the right person ! ......... who ? some Wood Duck who believes your claims. In my world unless the letters are signed by the Artist concerned or the items are clearly photographed with the artist showing the same scratches / marks etc then everything else is not worth the paper it's written on.
"Blues players don't mess around with a guitar, they hit the bloody thing"........ Rory Gallagher
Strat59
Baron

Postby dee-luxe on Wed May 01, 2013 2:31 am

Interesting that the same letter written on a college bound sheet of notebook paper from random man who was great buddies with cezar and Noel and he liked him enough to give him both of these

This is up there with the guy selling the 1970 strat last year that he claimed to have been jimi's with a receipt from Mannys dated 2 months after jimi died

I feel some serious mojo
Lost in time
dee-luxe
Page

Postby steveokla on Wed May 01, 2013 2:43 am

dee-luxe wrote:Interesting that the same letter written on a college bound sheet of notebook paper from random man who was great buddies with cezar and Noel and he liked him enough to give him both of these

This is up there with the guy selling the 1970 strat last year that he claimed to have been jimi's with a receipt from Mannys dated 2 months after jimi died

I feel some serious mojo

I feel something, but I'm not sure it's mojo
steveokla
Baron

Postby Bern1 on Sun May 26, 2013 2:31 am

Every time my foot would touch the switch I would FEEL the CONNECTION! WOW!
Bern1
Court Jester

Postby gigant0r on Mon May 27, 2013 6:21 am

lol, what a clown.. That's a mid 70's Thomas Organ Cry baby shell.
gigant0r
Baron

Return to eBay Watch