1965 JTM-45

This forum is for those who like to watch eBay auctions and those who want to alert the users of a specific auction.
Forum rules
Please do not use this forum as a spam to promote your own auction unless you have over 100 posts. We ask that comments about auctions be kept civil as well as respectful. If your a business and would like to use our forum to promote your ebay auctions, please contact us directly before promoting auctions on this forum.

Re: 1965 JTM-45

Postby Bleuz me on Mon Feb 11, 2013 3:06 pm

Neil ! I thought these things grew on trees over there. What's the problem ? If you want to get aggressive... put some adds in papers saying you're buying used amplifiers... or you can be even more specific. You might need another land line if you already have one. Use an answering machine to screen the calls. Have your message say "give me a description and phone number and I'll get beck to you if I'm interested". :thumbsup:
Bleuz me
Baron

Postby LD50 on Mon Feb 11, 2013 4:32 pm

Bleuz me wrote:Neil ! I thought these things grew on trees over there.

Sadly no more, although I do know of some that are staying in an agricultural setting!

Bleuz me wrote:put some adds in papers saying you're buying used amplifiers... or you can be even more specific. You might need another land line if you already have one.

That spare line is for my wife's work so definitely a risk of divorce :shock:
All bleeding stops.......eventually.
LD50
Prince

Postby Bleuz me on Wed Feb 13, 2013 10:29 am

Bleuz me wrote:Neil ! I thought these things grew on trees over there.

LD50 wrote:Sadly no more

Guys like me coming over (via the Internet) poaching in your backyard. :P

By the way... I just received the Customs bill for that 45/100 PA..... $217. :evil:

I guess I should feel lucky you'all are still taking Dollars.
Bleuz me
Baron

Previous

Return to eBay Watch