B-15 Cabinet Build

For those building and repairing amps on their own. Learna and share ideas.

Re: B-15 Cabinet Build

Postby Unit_1 on Thu Sep 05, 2013 11:28 pm

Kid wrote:B.T.W. Pulled that Cabinet out of the loft yet? Googled the JBL sounds like a really sought after speaker you got there.....

yup! time to get back on it!!!

The ability to play/make music is a gift that not everyone gets. Those of us who have it should use it.

Asimov:Individual science fiction stories may seem as trivial as ever to the blinder critics and philosophers of today — but the core of science fiction, its essence, the concept around which it revolves, has become crucial to our salvation if we are to be saved at all.
Unit_1
Prince

Location: Kali4ñia (a small planet orbiting the west coast of the United States)

Postby Kid on Sun Sep 08, 2013 12:42 pm

:shock: Nice tablesaw, and you do tiling as well 8) .
Keep me posted - love learning about this stuff...
i.e. Should I pad, or stuff my Cab. at all? What would be original for a Double Baffle B-15?
Kid Cole
Image"Pirate of the Caribbean"
Kid
Court Jester

Postby Unit_1 on Thu Sep 12, 2013 3:49 am

Kid wrote::shock: Nice tablesaw, and you do tiling as well 8) .
Keep me posted - love learning about this stuff...
i.e. Should I pad, or stuff my Cab. at all? What would be original for a Double Baffle B-15?

a lot of people in the area have swimming pools

i have a shop and a table saw :-)

used to tile - same fall that crushed the knuckle in my right hand ruined my back as well

now i use it to cut epoxy board for turret boards for amps
The ability to play/make music is a gift that not everyone gets. Those of us who have it should use it.

Asimov:Individual science fiction stories may seem as trivial as ever to the blinder critics and philosophers of today — but the core of science fiction, its essence, the concept around which it revolves, has become crucial to our salvation if we are to be saved at all.
Unit_1
Prince

Location: Kali4ñia (a small planet orbiting the west coast of the United States)

Previous

Return to Do It Yourself Amp Builders