marshall amp clone

Contemporary amp builders and manufacturers.

marshall amp clone

Postby dancordon on Sat Sep 10, 2011 4:44 pm

im looking for a low wattage marshall clone. I dont have much money but it has to be valve and i would prefer it to look good. most of all it has to sound good! im just going to collage and its for recording and small gigs with my band. i have a cab but if its right i would get a combo.
dancordon
Peasant

Re: marshall amp clone

Postby tracynorton on Sat Sep 10, 2011 10:25 pm

how many watts is 'low wattage'?
how much money do you have?
what is an example of 'sound good!'?
lotta builders on here...put out an RFQ
tracynorton
Knight

Postby mark enger on Sun Sep 11, 2011 4:43 am

ive got a few amps just sitting, ive got a 18watt light marshall with a master volume just chassis its very small about 12x6x2 1/2 with vintage transformers id let go for about 225$, iv got a ef86 18watt light marshall for 300$ it has brand new iron and is nice, get hold of me i can get you into something for under 300$ you'll love mark screamensoul amps
mark enger
Court Jester

Postby dancordon on Sun Sep 11, 2011 8:34 am

tracynorton wrote:how many watts is 'low wattage'?
how much money do you have?
what is an example of 'sound good!'?
lotta builders on here...put out an RFQ

I want around 20 watts. I only have a couple of hundred quid now but if it's right I will save up any amount of money as long as it's right and not very expensive. And I cant describe but I love matamps and marshalls. I play Hendrix, thin lizzy. Lynyrd skynyrd, Peter frampton and loads more stuff like that. Thanks
dancordon
Peasant

Postby dancordon on Sun Sep 11, 2011 7:06 pm

mark enger wrote:ive got a few amps just sitting, ive got a 18watt light marshall with a master volume just chassis its very small about 12x6x2 1/2 with vintage transformers id let go for about 225$, iv got a ef86 18watt light marshall for 300$ it has brand new iron and is nice, get hold of me i can get you into something for under 300$ you'll love mark screamensoul amps

Ooooooo I'm in the UK though.... Could you get them across?
dancordon
Peasant

Return to Modern Guitar Amps and Builders