LA Amp Show this Oct 3rd, Who's going?

Contemporary amp builders and manufacturers.

LA Amp Show this Oct 3rd, Who's going?

Postby Easto on Fri Sep 11, 2009 9:18 pm

I guess the title says it all. Unfortunately it seems to get a little smaller each year and I don't think the economy is helping any either. Regardless, I'll be there. Several of the exhibitors there offer some pretty good deals on booster pedals, hardware and the like. I'm going with a pocket full of change.
Easto
Certified

Re: LA Amp Show this Oct 3rd, Who's going?

Postby Wayne Alexander on Sat Sep 12, 2009 12:16 am

I plan to go. I've gone every year and had a good time. Last year my son won a very expensive overdrive pedal in the raffle. That more than paid for the tickets. The only downside is that I tend to find at least one amp that I don't have (despite the large number I DO have) that I can't live without. One year it was the AC15TVHW, another year it was the Brown Note D-Lite. Last year it was the Metro JTM-45/100, but despite the fact that I really, really liked it there's no way on earth I could play it anywhere, so I managed not to get one.
Wayne Alexander
Squire

Re: LA Amp Show this Oct 3rd, Who's going?

Postby 58lp on Sat Sep 12, 2009 12:30 am

I read where Dave Friedman who runs Rack Systems LTD, and makes the Marsha amp is going to be there with Tone Freak Effects and Scumback Speakers & cabs. They're having the hot dogs & beer again, too. 8)
58lp
Squire

Return to Modern Guitar Amps and Builders