Better quality recording tells the truth, ZEPPELIN TONE

Discuss the Mojave AmpWorks product line.

Better quality recording tells the truth, ZEPPELIN TONE

Postby plexi on Mon Apr 05, 2010 10:21 pm

Now you can really hear the details of the guitar amp and it's character especially working up an old Zeppelin clip that needs more then one dynamic to it and several guitar parts all done on the same amp is a good way show it's got the stones to make it in the professional and semi professional ranks either as a studio recording tool or a sturdy tone machine that can deliver the goods live. You listen and post your comments here and let me know what you think please.
Thanks.

Misty Mountain Hop Zeppelin Amp sound demo using Mojave Scorpion 50 watt

Misty Mountain Hop Zeppelin Amp sound demo using Mojave Scorpion 50 watt Hi Fi wav file
plexi
Site Admin

Re: Better quality recording tells the truth, ZEPPELIN TONE

Postby J.FILAMENTHEAD on Sun Apr 11, 2010 6:07 pm

:not_worthy: :not_worthy: :not_worthy: :not_worthy:

SOUNDS LIKE A VERY VERSITILE AMP.

IMPRESSIVE !! :thumbsup:

J. :jam:
IF IT DOESN'T GLOW IT DOESN'T GO. KEEP THE PEACE. J.
1975 V-9 = MOUNTAIN LEVELING TONE Image
J.FILAMENTHEAD
Certified

Postby Sean Camp on Thu Apr 15, 2010 2:57 am

Thanx, for the Higher Quality clip and leaving the bass out. I could really hear what the amp was doing. Man, methinks I need to get one. I'll need to make a list of my amps that could be replaced by that singe amp then sell some or most of them. My apartment is getting a little "littered" with amps as my wife would say. It will be a difficult decision to make because I have always thought that having three or four vintage amps used at least two at a time was the was to get the sounds I need live. I rewire all my cabs to have each speaker available to me separately, and each of those could be a different type as well. I have to admit I could be wrong.
Is that the amp that has basically standard tone controls or the one that uses two differently voiced channels and no EQ
Love Ya, Buh-By.
Sean Camp
Page

Postby medwards1969 on Sun Apr 18, 2010 1:41 am

Now, play it five times, each time with different riff-offs and throw in some of that Woody Woodpecker mocking stuff and you'll have ole' Pagey quite in the bag!

Seriously, I enjoyed that. I love my Scorpion. That's exactly what I bought mine to do.
Mark
Scorpion#33
medwards1969
Certified

Return to Mojave AmpWorks