EH Synth9

Topics other than amps, guitars, and tone. No posts about politics or religion.

EH Synth9

Postby Jamie on Sun Apr 02, 2017 10:24 pm

Hey U1, you might dig this.. Seems to track well. Check Lucky Man about 9:10

Jamie
Baron

Re: EH Synth9

Postby Jamie on Sun Apr 02, 2017 10:26 pm

Jamie
Baron

Postby Unit_1 on Mon Apr 03, 2017 6:37 pm

Jamie wrote:Hey U1, you might dig this.. Seems to track well. Check Lucky Man about 9:10

Oh man, I KNOW I saw this demo just yesterday and want it badly. Lucky man is one of my best songs I sing. Apparently I have the same vocal chords as Greg Lake 'cus I sound just like him with zero effort. And I WANT/NEED to be able to play that synth part at the end of the song. People would freak, you know?

But but but, I just dumped 'my birthday money' into this
http://www.ebay.com/itm/Custom-shop-SR- ... 2408462900?
and another $89 on the case for it.

and with the new laws in CA I need to spend some money on some seeds (fairly expensive) to grow some medicine for my arthritis. I have to buy the stuff now and it works way better than the opioid Trammadol which, while not addicting like other opioids, is fairly harsh on the brain for a very long period of time. And Medical MJ makes you feel good, while trammadol actually makes me feel like crap.

Thinking of selling one of my chassis only 5e3 for $250+shipping just to quickly raise the cash........ that's about what it costs to make....
The ability to play/make music is a gift that not everyone gets. Those of us who have it should use it.

Asimov:Individual science fiction stories may seem as trivial as ever to the blinder critics and philosophers of today — but the core of science fiction, its essence, the concept around which it revolves, has become crucial to our salvation if we are to be saved at all.
Unit_1
Prince

Location: Kali4ñia (a small planet orbiting the west coast of the United States)

Postby Jamie on Mon Apr 03, 2017 7:44 pm

Wow, U1.. Hope you get passed this infirmity pronto. Getting old is not for sissies. I have one on the way. I couldn't resist. Always wanted a moog model d. Tinkered with one in the mid 70s, so cool. Not very good on keyboard here so this will fil that niche. It was the mini moog patch that sold it for me, few others are pretty cool too. I have the mel9, it emulates pretty close. Good to have a comp in front of the mel9, it is very touch sensitve. The Synth9 has a comp and limiter on board so it may be a little more controllable.
Jamie
Baron

Return to Off-Topic Lounge