Happy Birthday Pacafeliz !!!!

Topics other than amps, guitars, and tone. No posts about politics or religion.

Happy Birthday Pacafeliz !!!!

Postby Unit_1 on Mon Mar 20, 2017 11:34 pm

The only birthday I remember because it's mine too!

61 years I've been on this planet, what a trip....

Time to shut this computer off and fire up my DR504.... Grabbing the J185ec today I think....

Oh, and I decided to take a chance on a China guitar straight from China. $459 including case, shipping and a $20 discount for spending over $300.

http://www.ebay.com/itm/282394491124?_t ... EBIDX%3AIT
The ability to play/make music is a gift that not everyone gets. Those of us who have it should use it.

Asimov:Individual science fiction stories may seem as trivial as ever to the blinder critics and philosophers of today — but the core of science fiction, its essence, the concept around which it revolves, has become crucial to our salvation if we are to be saved at all.
Unit_1
Prince

Location: Kali4ñia (a small planet orbiting the west coast of the United States)

Re: Happy Birthday Pacafeliz !!!!

Postby gigant0r on Tue Mar 21, 2017 9:54 am

Happy Birthday both of you! :bday: :cheers:
gigant0r
Baron

Postby Pacafeliz on Thu Mar 23, 2017 7:49 pm

THANKS DUDE(s), SAME TO YOU!!! :cheers:

i had a great one with the lady, in Amsterdam. it was my first time there... pretty damn cool city!

i gave myself a cheap old Klira Kentucky bass... outta necessity, i think i gotta learn to play these things halfway decently... :oops:
...oh and an old Marshall "Master Lead Combo" from my birth year (i think), 1979. found it for so cheap and so clean that i just HAD to go for it! :P
oaklandanny too wrote:Pat...
This is way late in posting... but I want to say that she's beautiful, man!!! You are blessed and the world will be a better place because of your little girl. Mark my words... She will live in a better world than we live in now... because she will help change it. God bless!!!!

RIP OaklandDanny, thanks for EVERYTHING! God bless you, always!
Pacafeliz
King

Postby Unit_1 on Fri Mar 24, 2017 3:33 pm

Pacafeliz wrote:THANKS DUDE(s), SAME TO YOU!!! :cheers:

i had a great one with the lady, in Amsterdam. it was my first time there... pretty damn cool city!

i gave myself a cheap old Klira Kentucky bass... outta necessity, i think i gotta learn to play these things halfway decently... :oops:
...oh and an old Marshall "Master Lead Combo" from my birth year (i think), 1979. found it for so cheap and so clean that i just HAD to go for it! :P

I had a great day too. Weather was warm, no wind, perfect for a roaring fire in the firepit, with music blasting out of my JBL's, pecan & mesquite smoked chicken from the BBQ, and lots of suds to wash it down with!!!!
:highfive:
My wife visited Amsterdam in 1980, she loved it. I've only been off US soil once, and that was to drink myself silly at Hussong's cantina in Ensenada, Baja CA back in 1977 I think. Still have the "SRV" style leather hat. Used to be my gig hat, but now I use an old worn out USAF cap. My how the times change
:mrgreen:
The ability to play/make music is a gift that not everyone gets. Those of us who have it should use it.

Asimov:Individual science fiction stories may seem as trivial as ever to the blinder critics and philosophers of today — but the core of science fiction, its essence, the concept around which it revolves, has become crucial to our salvation if we are to be saved at all.
Unit_1
Prince

Location: Kali4ñia (a small planet orbiting the west coast of the United States)

Return to Off-Topic Lounge