Have Lily auto-drone record your next gig!

Topics other than amps, guitars, and tone. No posts about politics or religion.

Have Lily auto-drone record your next gig!

Postby Unit_1 on Tue May 19, 2015 4:15 pm

Man, how cool would it be to have an automated high def drone record your next gig or even practice?

Gonna be a new wave of automatic video selfies I tells ya!!!! :say_what:

The ability to play/make music is a gift that not everyone gets. Those of us who have it should use it.

Asimov:Individual science fiction stories may seem as trivial as ever to the blinder critics and philosophers of today — but the core of science fiction, its essence, the concept around which it revolves, has become crucial to our salvation if we are to be saved at all.
Unit_1
Prince

Location: Kali4ñia (a small planet orbiting the west coast of the United States)

Re: Have Lily auto-drone record your next gig!

Postby Jamie on Tue May 19, 2015 4:25 pm

That is the coolest drone ever, and for only $500..;)

https://www.lily.camera/
Jamie
Baron

Postby Painterman on Tue May 19, 2015 11:58 pm

I never thought about using drone technology for music videos.
8)
Sir Bobby Painterman - Knight of the Plexi Palace. (It only took me 8.5 years...)
Painterman
Knight

Postby Unit_1 on Wed May 20, 2015 7:23 pm

Painterman wrote:I never thought about using drone technology for music videos.
8)

yeah, would be so cool. you could have someone with the controller telling it to do different flight patterns while playing.

I want one, but $500 is more than I want to spend so..... (just shelled out $1400 for a cannon eos 70d and two lenses and a few other extras)

might need a sign or two saying "the drone is recording, please don't throw s*it at it!"

and how cool would it look to see it circling (etc) around the stage???
The ability to play/make music is a gift that not everyone gets. Those of us who have it should use it.

Asimov:Individual science fiction stories may seem as trivial as ever to the blinder critics and philosophers of today — but the core of science fiction, its essence, the concept around which it revolves, has become crucial to our salvation if we are to be saved at all.
Unit_1
Prince

Location: Kali4ñia (a small planet orbiting the west coast of the United States)

Postby Seby on Fri May 22, 2015 1:30 am

Some friends here in Sydney throw epic back yard/lane way parties with multiple bands and so forth. I was thinking just couple of months back how cool it would be to drone film some of the bands. Hmmm....
Seby
Certified

Return to Off-Topic Lounge