Luca Stricagnoli - Thunderstruck (AC/DC) - Guitar

Topics other than amps, guitars, and tone. No posts about politics or religion.

Luca Stricagnoli - Thunderstruck (AC/DC) - Guitar

Postby Unit_1 on Tue Mar 10, 2015 4:26 pm

whoa.... :shock:

The ability to play/make music is a gift that not everyone gets. Those of us who have it should use it.

Asimov:Individual science fiction stories may seem as trivial as ever to the blinder critics and philosophers of today — but the core of science fiction, its essence, the concept around which it revolves, has become crucial to our salvation if we are to be saved at all.
Unit_1
Prince

Location: Kali4ñia (a small planet orbiting the west coast of the United States)

Re: Luca Stricagnoli - Thunderstruck (AC/DC) - Guitar

Postby Seby on Tue Mar 10, 2015 8:25 pm

You gotta be shitting me....
Seby
Certified

Postby fendur on Fri Mar 13, 2015 1:43 pm

This percussion guitar stuff is AMAZING !!

Saw a concert w/ Justin Hayward/ Moody Blues, and he had an opening solo act and backup band guitarist MIKE DAWES from the UK !

A master of a young artist !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! YOU TUBE HIM and check it out as well !!!!!!!++++++++++++++++++****************

AMAZED at what these young artists are doing !! JEALOUS !! and :shock:
fendur
Page

Postby Pacafeliz on Fri Mar 13, 2015 3:25 pm

well i can play chords! :|
oaklandanny too wrote:Pat...
This is way late in posting... but I want to say that she's beautiful, man!!! You are blessed and the world will be a better place because of your little girl. Mark my words... She will live in a better world than we live in now... because she will help change it. God bless!!!!

RIP OaklandDanny, thanks for EVERYTHING! God bless you, always!
Pacafeliz
King

Postby Unit_1 on Fri Mar 13, 2015 4:58 pm

I think it's interesting to note that while this is one heck of a technical achievement, I don't enjoy listening to it.

It's not something I would even bother with if it wasn't for the video...
The ability to play/make music is a gift that not everyone gets. Those of us who have it should use it.

Asimov:Individual science fiction stories may seem as trivial as ever to the blinder critics and philosophers of today — but the core of science fiction, its essence, the concept around which it revolves, has become crucial to our salvation if we are to be saved at all.
Unit_1
Prince

Location: Kali4ñia (a small planet orbiting the west coast of the United States)

Postby Strat59 on Sat Mar 14, 2015 12:13 pm

Yep, appreciate the technicality, but I like mine LOUD n ROCKIN where it lifts you to another dimension.

or a combination of both ........ :not_worthy: https://www.youtube.com/watch?feature=p ... 96iIU#t=13
"Blues players don't mess around with a guitar, they hit the bloody thing"........ Rory Gallagher
Strat59
Baron

Return to Off-Topic Lounge