ghost riders in the sky

Topics other than amps, guitars, and tone. No posts about politics or religion.

ghost riders in the sky

Postby Unit_1 on Tue Mar 10, 2015 2:18 am

check out glen playing this 12 string, holy cow! towards the end he plays lead that is hard to believe fast....

and roy clark, nuff said - man was a genius...

The ability to play/make music is a gift that not everyone gets. Those of us who have it should use it.

Asimov:Individual science fiction stories may seem as trivial as ever to the blinder critics and philosophers of today — but the core of science fiction, its essence, the concept around which it revolves, has become crucial to our salvation if we are to be saved at all.
Unit_1
Prince

Location: Kali4ñia (a small planet orbiting the west coast of the United States)

Re: ghost riders in the sky

Postby Seby on Tue Mar 10, 2015 10:28 am

In bed with a cold. That just cheered me up no end. =)
Seby
Certified

Postby Unit_1 on Mon Mar 16, 2015 9:57 am

Seby wrote:In bed with a cold. That just cheered me up no end. =)

I've had the same damn thing for months......

On a recommendation from a friend I took a loratadine today and can't believe how much better I can breath.....

I've been using sudafed and it provides some relief, but nothing even close to how much better I feel tonight
The ability to play/make music is a gift that not everyone gets. Those of us who have it should use it.

Asimov:Individual science fiction stories may seem as trivial as ever to the blinder critics and philosophers of today — but the core of science fiction, its essence, the concept around which it revolves, has become crucial to our salvation if we are to be saved at all.
Unit_1
Prince

Location: Kali4ñia (a small planet orbiting the west coast of the United States)

Postby vez on Thu Mar 19, 2015 6:41 pm

The guy that wrote this song was a neighbor when I was growing up.
vez
Squire

Postby Seby on Sun Mar 22, 2015 11:47 am

Hey Unit 1,

"Loratadine (INN) is a second-generation[1] H1 histamine antagonist drug used to treat allergies. In structure, it is closely related to tricyclic antidepressants, such as imipramine, and is distantly related to the atypical antipsychotic quetiapine."

I bet! =)
Seby
Certified

Postby Unit_1 on Sun Mar 22, 2015 7:10 pm

I hear ya there Seby!

On the third day of taking them I became so dizzy I couldn't stand. Of course this had to happen to me when I was at Trader Joe's getting some supplies and I was afraid I was going to smash the car up on the way home. Nasty!

THEN I read the 'interactions' and found they don't play nicely with $ynthroid, which I take for hypothyroidism. Took my blood pressure and it was *way* too high.

So I won't be doing that again, but they did clear the muck out of me at least before I had to stop taking them.

Unit_1
Prince

Postby Seby on Mon Mar 23, 2015 12:32 pm

Heh, the "Plexi Stack" approach to nasal congestion I see. =)

Seriously though, glad to know that the drive ended safely enough. Good reason to do as little as possible until the bp comes down. Aye....
Seby
Certified

Return to Off-Topic Lounge