a song I forgot I recorded

Topics other than amps, guitars, and tone. No posts about politics or religion.

a song I forgot I recorded

Postby Unit_1 on Wed Mar 04, 2015 1:16 am

I was just testing my new sound device, a tascam d/a converter (since swithced to zoom h4n) and I did this overdub

Then I promptly forgot about it!

Found it just a while ago and I really like it!

For what it's worth, uploaded it to soundcloud

I hope you enjoy!

https://soundcloud.com/unit_1-1/gui1
The ability to play/make music is a gift that not everyone gets. Those of us who have it should use it.

Asimov:Individual science fiction stories may seem as trivial as ever to the blinder critics and philosophers of today — but the core of science fiction, its essence, the concept around which it revolves, has become crucial to our salvation if we are to be saved at all.
Unit_1
Prince

Location: Kali4ñia (a small planet orbiting the west coast of the United States)

Re: a song I forgot I recorded

Postby Seby on Tue Mar 10, 2015 10:32 am

Man, that's one heavy track.
Seby
Certified

Postby Unit_1 on Mon Mar 16, 2015 9:51 am

Seby wrote:Man, that's one heavy track.

Thanks Seby,

funny I may be biased cus it's a jam I forgot all about (and it's mine) but I really like this.....
The ability to play/make music is a gift that not everyone gets. Those of us who have it should use it.

Asimov:Individual science fiction stories may seem as trivial as ever to the blinder critics and philosophers of today — but the core of science fiction, its essence, the concept around which it revolves, has become crucial to our salvation if we are to be saved at all.
Unit_1
Prince

Location: Kali4ñia (a small planet orbiting the west coast of the United States)

Postby ThisLifeILead on Fri May 15, 2015 9:06 pm

Trippy :thumbsup:
"Great spirits often encounter violent opposition from mediocre minds" - A.Einstein
ThisLifeILead
Squire

Return to Off-Topic Lounge