MarshallGuru = scam artist

Topics other than amps, guitars, and tone. No posts about politics or religion.

MarshallGuru = scam artist

Postby brets9 on Sun Feb 01, 2015 10:48 pm

Quite a few years ago a fellow Marshall enthusiast from this forum sent me some repro feet and trusted that I would send a check. I thought it was super cool of him. He told me that he was paying forward a similar deal someone else from this forum did for him. When MarshallGuru put up a post looking for a JCM800 badge I offered the same deal. I figured that I would pay it forward as well. This clown that calls himself a "Marshall Guru" just posted the badge that I sent to him on ebay and never sent the check. http://www.ebay.com/itm/Marshall-JCM-80 ... 43d70593b4

What a dikk... The sad part is that I explained the pay it forward thing to him and he toook advantage of me anyways. I guess it's my fault for trusting that there are still good people on here and believing in karma. :Doh:

Hey "Marshall Guru"...if you are reading this...don't try to make it right by sending a check after the fact. I don't want any money from someone like you.
brets9
Squire

Re: MarshallGuru = scam artist

Postby Unit_1 on Sun Feb 01, 2015 10:54 pm

well, you could buy it back, then tell paypal it never arrived.... :twisted:
The ability to play/make music is a gift that not everyone gets. Those of us who have it should use it.

Asimov:Individual science fiction stories may seem as trivial as ever to the blinder critics and philosophers of today — but the core of science fiction, its essence, the concept around which it revolves, has become crucial to our salvation if we are to be saved at all.
Unit_1
Prince

Location: Kali4ñia (a small planet orbiting the west coast of the United States)

Re: MarshallGuru = scam artist

Postby Strat59 on Sat Feb 07, 2015 11:51 am

Unit_1 wrote:well, you could buy it back, then tell paypal it never arrived.... :twisted:

:thumbsup: :thumbsup: :thumbsup: Yes utilize the one weak link of Ebay, they ALWAYS side with the buyer and refund !!! :shhh:
"Blues players don't mess around with a guitar, they hit the bloody thing"........ Rory Gallagher
Strat59
Baron

Return to Off-Topic Lounge