MERRY CHRISTMAS!

Topics other than amps, guitars, and tone. No posts about politics or religion.

MERRY CHRISTMAS!

Postby Unit_1 on Thu Dec 25, 2014 3:59 am

four hours to go here, but 'over there' it's already Christmas

I got cheddar, and beer and I'm staying up till santa brings me more beer.

woo hoo!!!!

Oh, and my tongue in cheek Merry Christmas video, a yule tradition INDEED!

The ability to play/make music is a gift that not everyone gets. Those of us who have it should use it.

Asimov:Individual science fiction stories may seem as trivial as ever to the blinder critics and philosophers of today — but the core of science fiction, its essence, the concept around which it revolves, has become crucial to our salvation if we are to be saved at all.
Unit_1
Prince

Location: Kali4ñia (a small planet orbiting the west coast of the United States)

Re: MERRY CHRISTMAS!

Postby pckpat on Thu Dec 25, 2014 7:08 am

Merry Christmas, Unit 1. Well,it's just me and the dog at home tonight-waiting for Santa. The GF is not feeling well, so we aren't getting together until tomorrow, and neither of our families live in this city. So-I'm web surfin' and kind of watching tv, and thinking about pouring myself a nightcap of some nicely-aged single malt Irish I have stashed away for just such an occasion. :P . Joyeux Noel, mes amis.
"Who does not work,is heavy to the earth" (Albanian proverb)
"Vision without action,is a dream-Action without vision is a nightmare"-(Japanese saying)
pckpat
Emperor

Postby Tman on Thu Dec 25, 2014 10:37 am

Merry Christmas all!

I'm up early as usual and just finished walking and feeding the dogs. Liz will be up soon and we will go together to feed the horses. I almost wish it was cold and snowy like the picture above from a few weeks ago but it's warm and has been raining for a week. The horse paddock is very muddy and the horses have been rolling in it like pigs....what a mess. They have nice dry stalls to go in but they seem to prefer getting filthy, well at least Tumbleweed does. Cody has enough sense to go in his when it's pouring out.

The gifts are all all under the tree, stockings containing treats are hung for the animals and we are ready to enjoy a nice day at home with the family. I wish you all a wonderful holiday.

Tman
Knight

Postby Stinkfoot on Thu Dec 25, 2014 12:07 pm

Off with the Marchioness to our club for a traditional Christmas drinkie this afto, then home to open presents and then spend the rest of what is left of Christmas day in bed.

Unit 1 you are drunk sir !
Stinkfoot
Squire

Postby Grog on Thu Dec 25, 2014 12:39 pm

Turkey is cooking nicely and the Ham and Pheasant will go in the oven soon. Got a nice half Stilton to go with some Vintage port for afters as well.

Merry Christmas everyone.

:cheers: :cheers: :cheers: :cheers: :cheers: :cheers: :cheers:
AC30 Super Twin(1963) S/N 9952N Rear Panel TB Head, Dynamic Bass (1968) #1153, AC30CCH, V212BN 1 x Alnico Blue 1 x Wharfdale, VBM1, AC4TV, Marshall JTM312, Gibson 347(1987), Les Paul Custom, US Fender Telecaster and Stratocaster, CIJ Jaguar HH.

http://www.myspace.com/fishheads2

The Colin Staples Blues Jam, Every Wednesday at The Navigation, Wilford St, Nottingham.
Grog
Baron

Postby J.FILAMENTHEAD on Thu Dec 25, 2014 2:34 pm

A MERRY CHRISTMAS TO ALL WHO READ THIS, AND BETTER HEALTH IN THE NEW YEAR. :old:

I ALSO AM ALONE THIS CHRISTMAS. :? THE WIFE HAS GONE TO GEORGIA TO BE WITH OUR GRANDSON FOR HIS FIRST CHRISTMAS. I COULDN'T GO BECAUSE OF THE NEW JOB THERE IS NO TIME OFF AVAIL. AT THIS TIME. :POd:
I AM GLAD TO BE WORKING AGAIN AFTER BEING OUT FOR 4 YEARS !!!! :thumbsup:

UNIT 1 - LOVE THE BLUES/PUNK/METAL CHRISTMAS SONG. HEADBANGING POTENTIAL !!!! :jam: :cheers:

TMAN - I AM IN THE SAME MESS, MY 6 HORSES ALL CHURNED UP THE PADDOCKS AND ROLLED IN THE MUD. THE RAIN IS STARTING TO LET UP. THIS WAS SOME OF THAT STORM THAT DROPPED THE TORNADOES ON MISSISSIPPI AND MY YARD RIGHT NOW LOOKS LIKE A CRANBERRY BOG AT HARVEST TIME - ALL WATER !!!!!!! :dumass:

TIME TO GET ON THE BOOTS AND GO FEED THE HORSES. BUT FIRST WASH AND GROOM THEM BEFORE LETTING THEM IN THE BARN. :mrgreen:

TO EVERYONE A GOOD DAY. :cheers:

J. :jam:
IF IT DOESN'T GLOW IT DOESN'T GO. KEEP THE PEACE. J.
1975 V-9 = MOUNTAIN LEVELING TONE Image
J.FILAMENTHEAD
Certified

Postby Unit_1 on Thu Dec 25, 2014 3:57 pm

I think santa whacked me up top my noggin' with one of the bottles of beer he brought me. Surely that's why my head feels the way it does!

Enjoying a wonderfully rich cup o' joe and setting in my shop with the heater going waiting for Ms. Unit1 to arise from her slumber.

Listening to the sounds of Christmas pouring out of the JBL's from ye olde' UTube

My best present : This is my first post-retirement Christmas.

Ho Daddy, does it ever feel good to say that. :say_what: :old: :blah: :highfive:
The ability to play/make music is a gift that not everyone gets. Those of us who have it should use it.

Asimov:Individual science fiction stories may seem as trivial as ever to the blinder critics and philosophers of today — but the core of science fiction, its essence, the concept around which it revolves, has become crucial to our salvation if we are to be saved at all.
Unit_1
Prince

Location: Kali4ñia (a small planet orbiting the west coast of the United States)

Postby Jamie on Thu Dec 25, 2014 6:23 pm

Merry Christmas to all and yours and a prosperous, healthy new year. Tman that is a beautiful shot of the ponies in the snow.

Our Christmas will be friday or saturday at the kids. Anticipating more mayhem with the pets..;)

Jamie
Baron

Postby jaywalker on Thu Dec 25, 2014 7:04 pm

Merry Christmas and hoppy halidays to you all from the land of sand. What goodies have you this day?

Any upcoming resolutions for the new year?
jaywalker
Baron

Postby housekustoms on Thu Dec 25, 2014 8:44 pm

I lack the skills to offer more than I get from this forum but I want to thank everyone for their posts. I read most all of them and they serve to educate me. Occasionally I even remember some of it!
:old:

So to all...Merry Christmas, Happy Hanukkah, etc...I hope you enjoy this as much as we did! Be sure to watch the bassist's antics.

:cheers:
I'm a little bit :old: now, but I still like to :jam:

housekustoms
Page

Postby Unit_1 on Thu Dec 25, 2014 9:44 pm

:shock:

I think it's safe to say those four have a future in music!!!!!!

Unit_1
Prince

Postby mirrorman on Fri Dec 26, 2014 4:42 am

We've been having some pretty bizarre weather this fall also.
More snow than you know what to do with in November, December comes around and it starts to rain.
I don't get it.
Of course the Irish cream and coffee, 1/2 dozen MGD and wine with the turkey dinner my have something to do with my power of reasoning at the moment...
Oh well, it is Christmas day, eat, drink and be merry and all that...

A Merry Christmas to all and best wishes for 2015 from the 1/2 frozen north.

:cheers: :jam:
On the eleventh hour, of the eleventh day, of the eleventh month, we will remember you
mirrorman
Squire

Postby Seby on Sat Dec 27, 2014 8:08 am

Slightly belated Merry Christmas from Bondi Beach! Still no proper internet connect at our new place so I'm late with everything. To be honest, I'm actually rather enjoying the excuse. 8)

I'm also still full from the festivities. MMmmm....
Seby
Certified

Return to Off-Topic Lounge