Seems the Fane reissues are finally on their way!

That elusive piece of the overall equation, so many options and so little time to test them all — Celestion, Fane, Eminence, Jensen, JbL, Utah, Ceramic, Alnico, 1x12, 2x12, 4x12, 2x10, 4x10, 1x15, 2x15, 4x15, 1x18 and I'm sure there are even more!

Re: Seems the Fane reissues are finally on their way!

Postby brimar_69 on Fri Feb 20, 2015 6:10 pm

Finally got a response from Fane after countless attempts, however not many details were disclosed. I had asked them about retail prices for the Ascension series and also if there were more guitar speakers yet to be released.

They said the Ascension series was an initial release and that they "would definitely be releasing more new models in the near future".

When I looked for more details I got the usual response from Fane i.e. no response...

Not too impressed by their customer service at all. If they would like potential customers to know about their products the least they could do is have the courtesy to respond to emails.
Last edited by brimar_69 on Fri Feb 27, 2015 12:17 am, edited 1 time in total.
brimar_69
Peasant

Re: Seems the Fane reissues are finally on their way!

Postby sitka_spruce on Sat Feb 21, 2015 2:34 am

Not affiliated with the seller but I find these auctions quite interesting

Supposedly a Crescendo prototype (note recent basket, unusual backplate treatment and the vented aluminium dustcap)
http://www.ebay.com/itm/171683678995?rmvSB=true

Another prototype of unknown nature. Unfinished stamped basket with FANE embossed, of neither the Axa/ Medusa type nor the Ascension type, which could make it a purple or something else more vintage sounding (note the unvented backplate and the cone style/ treatment).
http://www.ebay.com/itm/171683699359?rmvSB=true
sitka_spruce
Certified

Previous

Return to Speakers and Cabinets