Orange 4x10 cab anyone used one

That elusive piece of the overall equation, so many options and so little time to test them all — Celestion, Fane, Eminence, Jensen, JbL, Utah, Ceramic, Alnico, 1x12, 2x12, 4x12, 2x10, 4x10, 1x15, 2x15, 4x15, 1x18 and I'm sure there are even more!

Orange 4x10 cab anyone used one

Postby jmigav on Wed Jan 01, 2014 9:58 am

I've just scored my self an orange 4x10 cab which is being delivered to me in late January , I've only brought it due to the price which was very low but I haven't seem many reviews on this cab , so any one using one at the moment who can shed some light on how it responds compared to a 4x12
jmigav
Page

Re: Orange 4x10 cab anyone used one

Postby 57lpjr on Thu Jan 02, 2014 8:24 pm

Heard they were pretty clean sounding unless really hitting them hard due to the high Ohm ratings for the Speakers. I've been trying to find one local with the intent of removing the Speakers for some Fanes I just grabbed. Orange has discontinued them...
I have more gear than I need...but not as much gear as I want...

"Roll over Woodstock - we won!" & "Music is life, and life is not a business." (Iggy Pop 3/15/10)

"but lately one or two has fully paid their due for working for the clampdown...HAH, Gitalong, Gitalong"

"I believe, believe, believe, that there's better days ahead. I believe, believe, believe, that there's a heaven before I'm dead."

"I'll play for free but I gotta get paid for breaking my s**t down at the end of the night"
57lpjr
Ampmeister

Return to Speakers and Cabinets