Traynor YVM-6 General

Gibson, Valco, Gretsch, and more

Traynor YVM-6 General

Postby SicNampson on Thu Oct 17, 2013 2:53 am

I recently received a Traynor YVM-6, tested, all 6 channels working. I will be using it for vocal and instrument (Trumpet, Trombone, sax) mics, as long as it will suit my need. I did not get speakers with it, but will be looking to get some soon.
I am looking for any information I can about the system, as I have searched for it, but it seems hard to come by. Anyone know anything about it from searching or from personal use?
Thank you for any input.
SicNampson
Peasant

Re: Traynor YVM-6 General

Postby jaywalker on Fri Oct 18, 2013 1:55 am

here's a useful bit about the reverb levels being used as monitor feeds. http://traynoramps.com/legacy/vintage/product/yvm-6/
Give us some good pics and we might be able to help.
jaywalker
Baron

Re: Traynor YVM-6 General

Postby oneolddrummerboy on Mon Dec 21, 2015 1:22 am

Hi SicNampson, I just read your posting on the Traynor YVM-6 . I just purchased one today and have been trying to download an owner's manual which I cannot find. In your posting, you mentioned that you tested the mixer but you don't have any speakers. Could you be kind enough to tell me how you tested to see if everything is okay because I am in the same situation - I don't have speakers yet either. If you've come across a place to find an owner's manual, could you possibly let me know the site address? I am a drummer with very little knowledge of electronics and I'd really appreciate your help.

Thanks in advance,

Gilles
oneolddrummerboy
oneolddrummerboy
Peasant

Return to Miscellaneous American Amplifiers